The Municipality has issued a Request for Tender from prequalified General Contractors, Mechanical Subcontractors, and Electrical Subcontractors to submit bids for the Kemptville Water Pollution Control Plant (WPCP) Expansion Construction Contract, located at 2899 County Road No. 43, Kemptville, Ontario.
The full scope of work is prescribed in detail in the tender documents. Without limiting the specifics of these requirements, the work generally consists of:
- Construction of new headworks facility with septage receiving facility
- Construction of new primary clarifiers, aeration tanks, and equalization tanks
- Retrofit existing aeration tanks to install new secondary clarifiers
- Construction of new tertiary filter building
- Construction of new primary digester and digester and dewatering control building
- Electrical servicing upgrades
- Service Building Upgrades
- Various site civil upgrades
Find the Request For Tender on the MERX website, www.merx.com. Merx reference # 0000243210.
Request For Tender closes April 20, 2023 at 2:00pm EST.
For more information, please contact Mike Finley at