Welcome to the Municipality of North Grenville Online Services. Here you are able to view your North Grenville accounts and transactions and pay your property tax bill, your utility bills, purchase a fire permit, and (coming soon) applying for and renewing your dog licences.
Pay Tax & Water Bills Online
Pay your property tax bills and water & wastewater bills online.
- Refer to your most recent bill for the account balance.
- VISA or MasterCard are accepted (*Please note: There is a $1,000 per transaction limit for credit card payments)
- A service fee of 1.75% is applied by the service provider, Paymentus Corporation.
- If you making a payment after the bill due date, your payment will be subject to a late payment penalty.
If you have questions or you need help using our Online Services please call the Municipality of North Grenville Treasury Department at 613-258-9569 ext 105.
Why is there a convenience fee & how much is it?
The convenience fee only applies when processing your credit card payment online with the Municipality of North Grenville. The convenience fee is added to help cover the processing fees that the credit card company charges. Therefore, to be fair to all customers, we have to ensure that the users of the credit card service pay for the service. The convenience fee charge will be 1.75% of the total payment.
Please note that there are several low or no-cost means of paying your bill with the Municipality of North Grenville. These include pre-authorized payment, equal payment plan, telephone banking, mailing a cheque, placing a payment in our drop box or in person payment at the Municipal Office during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm).
View Tax & Water Accounts
View your North Grenville accounts and transactions.
- Register your account. You will need your most recent water/wastewater or tax bill and a PIN found on your bill.
- Link your Property Taxes and Utility Bills accounts
- View your bill details and transactions
Open Air Fire Permits
Open air fires are permitted, except in specified locations, provided you have a valid permit. Learn Before You Burn provides some information regarding the size of fires allowed and the regulations that must be followed. The Open Air Fire By-Law 33-12 provides all the details on permitted burning in North Grenville.