A few key tips to remember when approaching and using a roundabout:
- Slow down and yield to drivers already in the roundabout
- Enter when there is a safe gap in the traffic
- Indicate a right turn as you approach your exit
- Stay in your lane and don't pass large vehicles
- Do not stop inside the roundabout (except to avoid a collision)
- Remember to always watch for and yield to pedestrians
The Road Safety public awareness campaign aims to promote safe driving behaviours and make roads in North Grenville safer for all users.
The North Grenville Road Safety Campaign Committee is comprised of the Municipality of North Grenville, the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit, the Grenville County Ontario Provincial Police, and the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville.
For more details on the campaign, visit www.northgrenville.ca/roadsafety.
- 30 -
For more information contact: