What is it?
- A strategy to increase the existing potable water capacity within the Municipality, in order to meet the projected future demands.
- To plan for Municipal infrastructure requirements (water storage and pumping station) based on natural environmental, socio-cultural, technical, and financial consideration.
- Learn more about the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment
- Review the results and see the solutions being recommended
- Provide your feedback and stay informed and involved