Host Your Wedding at the North Grenville Municipal Centre
Our venue can accommodate from 20 to 300 guests!
In addition to all the amenities and features available for any event, the Municipal Centre offers some benefits that are key to planning a wedding.
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff dedicated to ensuring your event is a success who are able to provide information on local services and suppliers for everything from caterers and decorators to floral services, DJs and limousines
- Access to a coat check area and outdoor patio
- A professional kitchen and beverage bar area for the caterer of your choice
- 300-seat performance theatre for ceremony
- Outdoor patio area
- Municipal Clerks available to perform your ceremony
Choosing one of the “wedding specials” allows ample time for the decorating of the room prior to your wedding and offers you a financial savings of between $350 and $550 in comparison to the usual hourly rate charged (view hourly rental rates).
|Hall A, B & C||Cost|
|Wedding Special A (Friday Night / All Day Saturday)|
|North Grenville Resident||$1,140|
|Wedding Special B (All Day Saturday)|
|North Grenville Resident||$960|
Marriage Licences & Civil Marriages
- Marriage licences may be obtained through the Clerk’s Office and the Office is also authorized to perform civil marriages.
For more information on these services, please visit Marriage Services.
Photo credit: Jemman Photography