All public skating takes place at the North Grenville Municipal Centre (285 County Road 44).
**PLEASE NOTE: Skating schedule subject to change without notice.
Tickets for all skating events are paid for at the door in cash. Pre-registration no longer required.
$2.00 per child • $3.00 per adult (17+) • $2.00 per senior (55+)
COVID 19 Protocols:
- The Skate & Helmet Lending Library is available. Skaters are encouraged to bring their own equipment if available.
- Masks must be worn inside the facility at all times except when actively engaged in skating. Visitors must self-screen prior to entry using the provincial screening tool (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/screening/customer/)
- Existing rules regarding public skating at the North Grenville Municipal Centre still apply except where modified by the above procedures or by Provincial/Public Health orders.
- Adult Skating: For individuals 17 years of age and older.
- Family Skating: Individuals under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Skating aids, strollers and sleighs may be used only during Family Skate Sessions. Participants 12 years of age and younger must wear a CSA approved helmet.
- Public Skating: Participants 12 years and under must wear a CSA approved helmet.