To use our mapping tool click here.
This map tool shows the Official Plan designation for each parcel of land within the Municipality of North Grenville as well as links to the Official Plan. The different colours on the map indicate the different types of land use found within the municipality.
With this map tool you can:
- See the different types of land use in the municipality (zoom by using the + or – buttons or mouse scroll wheel)
- Find your property to see the Official Plan designation (type an address or roll number into the box with the magnifying glass)
- Return to the initial view and start a new search (click the home button)
How to Use the North Grenville Zoning Map and View the Official Plan 2010 information
1. To view the North Grenville Zoning Map, click on the menu item on the right.
2. From the toolbar, located in the top left corner of the map, click on the icon for Layers which looks like this .
3. In the Layers menu, that now appears in the top right corner of the map, deselect Zoning By-Law No. 50-12 and select Official Plan 2010.
4. Use the Find address or place search box in the toolbar to locate the property(ies) in question.
5. Once the property is located, click on the property area to bring up the information box for the property.
6. Use the arrows at the top right of the box to navigate the information box.
7. On the Official Plan 2010 panel, click More Info to view the Official Plan designation and information.
8. Follow up with Section 14 ‘Implementation’ and Section 15 ‘Interpretation and Definitions’ for further information to support your understanding.
9. If unsure of your findings, please consult with one of our Planners