To use our mapping tool click here.
This map tool shows the zoning for each parcel of land within the Municipality of North Grenville as well as links to the Zoning By-Law. The different colours on the map indicate the different types of zoning found within the municipality.
With this map tool you can:
- See the different types of zoning in the municipality (zoom by using the + or – buttons or mouse scroll wheel)
- Find your property to see what the zoning restrictions may be (type an address or roll number into the box with the magnifying glass)
- Return to the initial view and start a new search (click the home button)
How to Use the North Grenville Zoning Map
1. To view the North Grenville Zoning Map, click on the button at the bottom of the page.
2. Use the Find address or place search box in the toolbar to locate the property(ies) in question.
3. Once the property is located, click on the property area to bring up the information box for the property.
4. Use the arrows at the top right of the box to navigate the information box.
5. On the Zoning By-Law No. 50-12 panel, click More Info to view permitted uses and other regulations.
6. Verify that the proposed use and setbacks conform to the Zoning By-Law designation
7. Follow up with Section 6 ‘General Provisions’ for any further applicable requirements, such as accessory structures, setbacks to wetlands, pits & quarries etc.
8. See Section 5 “Definitions” to support your understanding of applications and requirements
9. If unsure of your findings, please consult with one of our Planners