We are here to help you get the full story, images, interview contacts and more! We greatly appreciate all interest in media on Kemptville and the charming hamlets across greater North Grenville. We look forward to working with you.
For the inside scoop on any tourism related stories contact:
Other media related inquiries contact:
IN THE NEWS
- International Plowing Match
- The Best Hikes Near Ottawa
- Buskerfest 2022
- North Grenville Community Skateway
Films from Kemptville/ North Grenville
- The Candycane Candidate (2021) - Filmed at North Grenville District High School and Prescott Street
- The Turkey Drop (2019) - Filmed at B&H Grocer
- The Blackcoats Daughter (2015) - Filmed at The Kemptville Campus
- The Monster (2016)
North Grenville has many unique and varied locations perfect for filming including small towns, waterfront, heritage homes and buildings, modern homes and buildings, farms, forests, trails and more.
There are so many newsworthy events happening here year round, below are just a few.
Reach out to us for more information on these or on others on our events, attractions. and experiences.
- The International Plowing Match (IPM) - September 2022
- Kemptville Live - July 2022
- Buskerfest - May 2022
- Kemptville Community Skateway - Febuary
- Things to do in Kemptville/ North Grenville each season
- Twilux Parade, Lantern Festival - November 2022
- Maple Weekend and Fall in Love With Maple Events on the Kemptville Campus Sugarbush - April, 2022
- National poetry month celebration - April 2022
REQUEST A VISIT
To request a guided visit or itinerary suggestions, contact:
Tourism Coordinator, Municipality of North Grenville
We look forward to seeing you!
For more images, contact Heather Currie