Kemptville/North Grenville hosts the biggest live music event in the Ottawa Valley — Kemptville Live! Kemptville Live is a four-day live music festival in July on the grounds of Kemptville Campus featuring Canadian rock classics; Country, Rock, Blues, Roots.
Kemptville also brings you spontaneous concerts through its street piano! People are welcome to play on the piano located outside the North Grenville Public Library; perhaps even bring a friend to perform a duet.
Every Saturday, from early June to late August, the Kemptville Street Piano Concert is held! Featuring professional performances, this free event welcomes all. On JAM concert days, the audience is invited to come up and play their own pieces in front of the friendly crowd. From beginners to the experienced, the young to the aged, music makes us one. Visit https://www.facebook.com/KemptvilleStreetPiano for more information.
Looking for a place to get your toes tappin’ in North Grenville? Check the Calendar of Events to find an show.
North Grenville boasts a variety of local talent:
- Country Ways Custom Picture Framing houses a bright and varied gallery. Visit Geraldine's Gallery for more information.
- The Municipal Centre also features work by local artists including Johanna Jansen Ceramics.
- The North Grenville Arts Guild displays a variety of artists in local businesses across the region.
- Visit Arts Hub North Grenville to see art in action.
Theatre & Dance
Visit North Grenville to escape into the performing arts:
- Experience crowd-pleasing, memorable productions at the Urbandale Theatre (located in the North Grenville Municipal Centre)
- The Kemptville Youth Musical Theatre Company puts on an energetic, professional-grade show each year.
- The North Grenville Community Theatre puts on plays and dinner theatre in venues around North Grenville.
Watch the Calendar of Events for upcoming productions in North Grenville.