Kemptville/North Grenville hosts the biggest live music event in the Ottawa Valley — Kemptville Live! Kemptville Live is a three-day live music festival in July on the grounds of Kemptville Campus featuring Canadian rock classics; Country, Rock, Blues, Roots.
Looking for a place to get your toes tappin’ in North Grenville. Check the Calendar of Events to find an show.
North Grenville boasts a variety of local talent.
- Country Ways Custom Picture Framing houses a bright and varied gallery. Visit Geraldine's Gallery for more information.
- The Municipal Centre also features work by local artists including Johanna Jansen Ceramics.
- The North Grenville Arts Guild displays a variety of artists in local businesses across the region.
- Visit Arts Hub North Grenville to see art in action.
Theatre & Dance
Visit North Grenville to escape into the performing arts.
- Experience crowd-pleasing, memorable productions at the Urbandale Theatre (located in the North Grenville Municipal Centre)
- The Kemptville Youth Musical Theatre Company puts on an energetic, professional-grade show each year.
- The North Grenville Community Theatre puts on plays and dinner theatre in venues around North Grenville.
Watch the Calendar of Events for upcoming productions in North Grenville.