North Grenville fire officials have assessed outdoor conditions throughout the municipality and are advising that the June 5th burn ban will be lifted effective 9 a.m. June 29th for the entire Municipality of North Grenville.
Fire Officials are cautioning residents who have a valid burn permit to follow all rules regarding open-air burning and pay close attention to not cause nuisance smoke, especially when there is an elevation to the air quality health index.
- Call the number at the top of your VALID BURN PERMIT before you burn - EVERY TIME 613-706-1770
- Pay attention to wind conditions and potential spark hazards
- Remove all vegetation and other material that could spread the fire
- Have an adequate supply of water available to extinguish or control the fire
- Purchase your annual burn permit -- ng.burnpermits.com --
For more information, please contact North Grenville Fire Services at 613-258-9569 x201.