The Municipality of North Grenville establishes Committees to be responsible for and make recommendations to Council regarding various matters. The Municipality promotes and encourages citizen engagement and Committees play an important role in assisting to shape our community.
All Committee meetings are open to the public. Meeting dates, agendas and minutes are posted on the Meetings, Agendas & Minutes page, or by clicking on an individual Advisory Committee page.
If you have any questions about the advisory committees, please email the Municipal Clerk at
Applications Accepted on an Ongoing Basis
The following committees currently have room to accommodate more members. Please complete the application form. The Clerk will bring your name forward at an upcoming closed Council session and notify you of Council’s decision.
- Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Active Transport Advisory Committee
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs Advisory Committee
- Arts and Culture Advisory Committee
- Environmental Action Advisory Committee
- Health, Wellness and Fitness Advisory Committee
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Housing Advisory Committee
- Mayor’s Youth Advisory Committee
- Property Standards Committee
Fill out an Application Online