ng logo

Service Request

Service Request 

1. Traffic
(Road hazard, speeding, parking, other traffic safety issue, etc.)

Click here to fill out a Traffic Concern Form.

2. Drainage
(Roadside ditch not flowing, plugged culvert, flooding around house, etc.)

Click here to fill out a Drainage Concern Form. 

3. By-Law/Animal Control
Parking control, noise, stray animals, etc. Please see our By-Law Services FAQ.

Register a complaint 

4. General 
For all other requests and inquiries click here to fill out a General Request Form.


Quick Links to Municipal Departments:

Taxes, Bills and Permits

Emergency Services

Parks and Rec

Building and Planning